Sunday, December 7, 2014

Find this blacked out world

saturday's pile of bricks. brick. brick. brick. brick. brick. brick. brick. brick. brick. brick. brick. brick. brick."I can't wait for it to change"  
rain rises and the moon only makes me feel infinite. This world is over flowing but we never kissed in Paris. I know hwy rain filled sky starts to cry. we all know why. 
monsters peak thorns in our hair but blue skies burn your eyes.
today dozens of people taste and smiled like an everlasting fire somewhere beautiful.
you plant seeds goodnight in the lingering smell of wind and worry about the water burning my damn lips.
monday needs to lay off for a bit because the holes in my empty promises suffer from the piles of concrete.                     watch you accept it.
unknown in not that easy way out of human fear
about 17 conversations because firsts and last kisses goodbye's to adolescence. heres a eulogy to you.
Worm Food is nothing more than a memory to homeless love.
I carved a pumpkin, a 5 minute experience. I think I screwed my self over. I wish just a pair of songs reminds you of someone to talk to 25/8 but another girl should probably take the hint.
I still remember killing creativity. We took more concern for believing anything on our ceilings because it didn't make sense.
the cold snow with the snow flakes can eat the summer sun like cotton candy dissolves when you close your lips. Winter is all the icicles. Winter is
i'm nothing except the clock i start over. an hour. an hour. an hour. i turn clocks back an hour maybe it got darker and today was different.
500 days of her life is a fairytale but he loathes it. all of her friends thought his face acts like he's a liar. right up there with the image.
run on sentences is anything but me shouting to the universe a thank you note to my Almighty or whoever decided that it rains this week. my rain boots belong to real life.
2:18 gets two minutes and eighteen seconds in silence. I am silent. so please fine me


Your tongue is tattooed to taste like november.
I overreact during a move when I realize jack is okay. no?

Sorry oxygen is already expired. sorry. sorry. 

like gum looses its taste, lovers need chasing, the jelly ran out now the peanut butter is useless, and ice sickles turn to puddles, my sharpie is running out of ink. but i'm truly amazed by the talented writers in this class.  

13 comments:

  1. 1. you are dedicated

    2. this was awesome. i loved that you did it with the blogs. so brilliant!! wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! Thank you for doing this(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honored to be one of these. Such a great idea. Perfectly executed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just when I think it's all been done already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you kidding me? This is AMAZING. You are so wonderful. Everything about this is just so incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is straight up amazing. Like you took #stolen to the greatest possible level. Seriously incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you made one of my least fav posts of mine so much more interesting to me.

    Props
    This was a sick idea

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's incredible that you were able to fuse such a stolen masterpiece - making already exceptional blog posts your own spectacular poem.

    Unbelievable, remarkable, astounding, amazing, miraculous, unimaginable, Prodigious.
    (All words #stolen from a thesaurus)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is genius. All of those are just woah.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. #blessed thanks for using one of my posts

    2. SO DANG CREATIVE. Ahhhhh.

    3. Love this with all my heart.

    Go you go you go you do you go youuuu

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay bless your heart I absolutely loved this.


    And also. I'm honored.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cool idea! You stripped away everything and left the most saturated words.

    ReplyDelete