Sunday, September 21, 2014

things I wish I'd known

Things I wish i'd known






















  • Otters sleep holding hands.
  • Highschool friends only stick around when it's convenient.
  • Caterpillars wrap them selves into cocoons & turn into butterfly's

something ugly to something beautiful

  • Chuck Bass finally chooses Blair Waldorf 
  • No matter how hard you fight, pray, cry: Cancer Kills.
  • Santa is only a childs fantasy. 
but if you don't believe you don't receive, right?


  • Spiders trap their prey before suffocating and consuming them.
  • It only takes 1 apple seed to grow thousands more apples
  • dogs really can eat you homework 
  • In 226 days my life is going in a complete opposite direction than any of yours. 

  • once you do at last fall in love, after heartbreaks of waiting you fall desperatly, passionatley, hopelessley in love.


It courses through your body like a flame.
The coals singe your feet causing you to dance.
The burining flows from your toes up up up.


and i fell in love like a banana peel
i slipped, i stumbled, i fell.


Like when we climb to the top of the play ground and fight over which constellation is up in the sky.
I fell in love when your said you were cold and grabbed my hand so I could share some of my fire.
You were my own personal foot rest.






When my family is gone and no one is home,
you come over to my house
so its just me and you
and
watch disney movies
with a nerf gun wars.











you hide me from loneliness.

You would tell me those words that every princess in her daddy's arms dreams about.




And i loved every bit of you. 

Except I realized that too late. 

I discovered I loved you after you were already gone. 
I understand now that I loved you when I see you with her.
When you ignore me from a distance or lie about me.


Truth is I am only innocently 17. I have a whole life ahead of me. 
I have two words for you, 

THANK YOU

You gave me a taste of love. 

A tast of infinity.

And for that I am eternally grateful. 

Thank you for breaking my heart so it can be broken 
over 
over
&
Over

Until one day it is complete.








4 comments:

  1. I love this. "Thanks for breaking my heart so it can be broken over and over and over again."
    Very well written

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your writing and your blog. One of my favs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm so good. A little jealous of your nerd gun war

    ReplyDelete